PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

5.5$ Micromillions 1st hand AA

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5.5$ Micromillions 1st hand AA

I late registered via a satellite.This was the 1st hand.Was this a bad play? should i have checked the turn?Any other way to play this?Is the 3bet size correct? was that a fold on the river?

I can only sympathise.
    Everything about the villain's hand looked wrong, player's name included.

55, would he raise?
    A5s, would he?
    He would but it was the first hand. Nothing you could do really IMO.

Comment

Hi nee,

I think checking back the turn to induce river bluffs or calls from worse pairs is a viable option, but I am never folding to his river bet here as I think villains will be taking this line with 99+ as well... if he has a 5 more power to him. Your bet sizing along the way I think was fine.

BTW his call of the 3b oop with 65s vs. a 50bb stack is atrocious. At least the one caveat to this hand is because he flopped gin he'll probably continue making super spewy plays like this in the future. I know that doesn't help your case in this tourney but at least it's something.

Dave
      Head Live Trainer
      Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.