PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

table dynamic question loose table.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• table dynamic question loose table.

currently playing an STT bounty game 1.50 buy in

Now i know its bad but I'm not paying attention as well as i should.

we are hand 41 and have been 4 handed for over 10 hands.
    so we have me 2500 chips playing tight 11/7 no steals attempted one silly move that i lucked out with.
    next 3515 chips playing 73/20 passive post (when i'm watching)
    next 3534 chips playing 29/2 passive
    finally 3900 playing 56/5 and has played at a few hands post

so question i was getting ready for some steals but should i just sit and wait for hands and luagh as they knock each other out?

What would you do?

Grade b
    I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

HI grade b!

For me it would be dependant on the cards that I got and what position I was in. If I would want to start stealing, I would want better and better hands to do it, the earlier my position was.

Getting a bounty is nice, but the big $$ is winning the tourney, and that's where my energy and thought process would be... forget the bounties and win the tourney.

John (JWK24)
    Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

The game with 5 players left, you being 5th with 1,200 chips, when you got AK, you should of gotten all in Nice win in the other umbup:

Comment

Good advice (as per normal), I started playing the bounty games as the feild tends to thin fast. I always aim for the gold and any bounties are a bonus. umbup: Grade b
        I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

thanks sand yes i was kicking myself about that AK when these two finish i'm taking a break, i'm really not concentrating well.

Grade b

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by Grade b View Post
            I always aim for the gold and any bounties are a bonus. umbup: Grade b
            It's the way I played them before black friday. I used to play some of the $1.40 90 man bounty ones and I'd take the $25+ for binking one over a few bounties anyday. John (JWK24)
            Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.