PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BTN-vs SB play- 8.8 32k

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BTN-vs SB play- 8.8 32k

Sorry, this hand was deleted by its owner
    when i have at least 20 to 30BB i love to open any 2 at the BTN my opp - knows I love to steal in fact he already reraises me twice the moment I open in position both of them i folded of course in this hand he chose to just call (big mistake) if he reraise me again i definitely fold again flop - obviously i will not hit anything nor i will have any draw with my kind of hand i decided to just check to know what my opp will do my opp bets 864 in a 2160 pot a bit small so i sense that he wants to take the pot right here but doesn't want to put chips in the middle that's why if your going to bluff make it believable - raise harder around 75% if he reriase 75% of the pot i might believe him and fold already. i decided to reraise in the hope of taking the pot down if my opp chose to 3bet me time to lay down my hand. but my opp fold so nice pot without showdown// This is what you want to do win pots without showdown

*** moved to more appropriate forum since it's an example, not a hand with questions to be analyzed JWK24***
    Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.