PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what did i do to trigger him

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what did i do to trigger him

only thing i say is that i knew i was way ahead of him. to fu***** tired to tell about this kind of fool ranges never gonna make the money if this kind of dudes keeps getting rewarded for their amazing idiot bul***** playes

tnx jig jig this tournament it seems i always get kicked out by these donks lol

Comment

I agree. There's little other way to play it, basically the only hand he could be holding is AQ for this to make any sense. The guy's just spewing chips because he has an ace and there's always the 2 chances to hit your 3 outer...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
      keeping up with my poker semi-career: ov3rsight.blog.com
      The Road to Fame and Fortune - Keeping track of my poker semi-career
      Keep up to date: @Ov3rsight

Comment

tnx for all ur 2cents any thought is welcome!! now i try to get my pso games more stabilebecause they suck in my own descissions lol

so keep up responding to my posts and i'll try to do the same lol

learn and teach lol

Comment

Originally posted by Deleted user
          You're welcome, but sucky sucky no one with an official title has cemented a comment on this post yet. Oversight? Denial of your rights? A sucky result from the recent changes. Aww, buddy, I took interest in this and interested in a answer as i under value my opinion. This is because I lack knowledge and experience. Where are our TEACHERS!????????????????????????????????
          Why complain about the HA people being sidelined? You won't learn if the answers are handed to you on a silver platter. And besides, I would be willing to bet there isn't a hand or play that hasn't been reviewed already so the answers are already there for you if you look hard enough. evil:
          Join My Home Game Club - The Joker's Wild

Comment

Originally posted by joker41673 View Post
            Why complain about the HA people being sidelined? You won't learn if the answers are handed to you on a silver platter. And besides, I would be willing to bet there isn't a hand or play that hasn't been reviewed already so the answers are already there for you if you look hard enough. evil:
            some don't want to look that hard. umbup:
            sometimes i laugh so hard tears run down my leg

Comment

JIG, I went back and re-read every post here and have decided that I'll stand firm with what I said. This hand was a typical BS play from a BS player. The OP played it correctly and he got his money in while he was ahead. There really isn't anything to add to that. Don't know why you would under value your own opinion about this hand when it is a clear case of being sucked out on. The fact that it hasn't been moved to the "Bad Beat" section is absolutely beyond me. As for people attacking you personally I believe the inquisitiveness of my reply has been misconstrued by yourself and to be frank with you it happens quite a bit around here. When you become a member of a community such as this forum you should be prepared and come to expect varying opinions and views to be expressed in every subject. This is just one of the things you'll have to come to terms with. So please Jig, Don't let your panties get bunched up every time someone is critical and has offered a differing view on the subject or the off subject such as we had here. If you don't agree with the statement and it's not a direct insult then just let it go and move on. That would be best for you, me, the OP, the Mods and everyone else who reads these posts. evil:

Comment

I say some are just learning the way of good study and principles of learning so be more helpful and less sinacle. Pffft. SOME PEOPLE!! And your arrogance, is to expect everyone who is new should know that that resource exists, then how to use it. I mean really. hahaha. "P Yeah lets not start anything here. you don't like the truth because it hurts or don't like me, I no longer care when you are all wanting to trash me and I've been here for a month. How he who forgets so easily allow their mind to wander. Me included.
                This is a good point and should really be brought up in the PSO Support section of the forum. Newer members should have a sticky thread explaining the ins and outs of working this site so that they may better navigate this forum. evil:

Comment

Originally posted by joker41673 View Post
                  This is a good point and should really be brought up in the PSO Support section of the forum. Newer members should have a sticky thread explaining the ins and outs of working this site so that they may better navigate this forum. evil:
                  And maybe a lesson on how to get their panty's unbunched before posting
                  sometimes i laugh so hard tears run down my leg

Comment

have you even commented to op yet? I have given concerted effort to help him with his problem.
                    We don't have to, you already covered it. Good job Jig!!umbup: evil:

Comment

Lol they prob dint reply cause no evaluation was requested.
                      And this is that tournament forum yes, but not the analysis section of the tournament forum.
                      Make sense? Just my .02¢
                      MT
                      May the tinfoil protect you. MT

Comment

I think in post #11 where Jig is talking to me about being clear with people he mentions that this was in the HA section but was later moved. So I guess it goes back to "it's been said enough already, you were sucked out" And hell, I might just keep bumping this sucker up every few weeks or so just to rub it in. evil:

Comment

Lol I dont see bold red "moved" anywhere. But my eyes aren't real good any more. Could you point that out to me...
                          I also don't see " request hand evaluation" anywhere. Could you point me at that as well? You know. With my bad eyes and all.. Or should I say eye
                          May the tinfoil protect you. MT

Comment

While recently there has been clear signs of movement from one section to the next this wasn't always the case. Before you joined last year things were moved around and shut down with no notice so i really don't even look for those. considering how this thread has played out so far though i'd be willing to bet you are right. evil:

Comment

First of all they have to put THE analysis option back when u create à new topic instead of wandering trough THE sections.

Second is à question

WHY SO MUCH BOTHER TO ANOY ONE AND OTHER INSTEAD OF HELPING EACH OTHER

I mean of someone knows this site then point someone who doesn't in THE right direction with à PM instead of using other peoples reeds to tick people of. I sure as hell would appriciate it

As far as THE hand concerns it's à bad beat allright but i am always curious if i could have done à different thing

Tnx

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.