PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

reads

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• reads

how many hans does it normally take to get a read mine is currently 12 to 15 , i know , but unless ive [played em , i sit tite then go wi them any advice welcome, on this subject tyumbup:

Whu,

That really depends on the opponent. When I'm in a game, be it online or live, a normal length is probably 2 orbits. It could be more or less, depending on what the opp is doing.
    If you want to get a read on what the opp will do, say for example, only in the blinds, then it will take a bit longer.. since they're in the blinds only two times per round.

I've had some opps that I've played with before, that I had a solid read on them within 2-3 hands, but others it's taken a very long time to get a read on (sometimes well over 100 hands).

It's something that you'll get more and more used to, the more that you play, which will then in most cases lower the number of hands that you need to see.
    Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.