PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

do i need to call or give it up to short stack-sunday storm

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• do i need to call or give it up to short stack-sunday storm

because im short also i don't know if i need to gamble with 2 more valuable chips which i know im behind

I like your play here.

The opp shoves from UTG+1, knowing that there are a bunch of players left to act, so they should like their hand. If they wanted to shove light, they should have done that when they had position, not with a lot of opps yet to act.

Q7o is just barely ahead of a random hand and the opp doing this OOP should have better than a random hand. If you range the opp on any pair, any A or any broadway, you're a 2-1 underdog.

Due to this, along with the fact that if you call and lose, you're down to about 8BB, I'm mucking and staying with the 10BB stack and looking for a situation to shove when I'm ahead in the hand.
    Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.