PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why only in Freerolls??? lol

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why only in Freerolls??? lol

man, why could i not get hands like this in real $$ tourneys !!! It was just a fun hand, not other way to play it except shove shove shove I think...........anyone?

That depth of money...

That much action ahead of you...

That big a pre flop hand...

...all that says "shove pre" to me too.

As loose as your opponents appear here, you gotta figure at least 1 of them call you.
    It is pretty rare one of them will have AA here.
    If no one does, you are a big favorite.

Plus...

Even if they all FOLD, just picking up the money that is in there now will be worth about a 33% chip up for you.

All that adds up to shove, shove, shove...then hi-5 the screen, fist pump (2 times is suggested, 3 is a bit excessive), and wait for the cards to fall.

Gotta love flopping top set there, huh?

Nice pot. Good Job.

-JDean
    Double Bracelet Winner

Comment

the other thing to remember. With KK if you have multiple opps against you, hope that they all have an A.. that way there are less outs for anyone drawing to you with Ax. well played umbup:
      Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Indeed was a double fist pump, saving high fiving the screen for Saturday !!!

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.