PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

3rd royal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3rd royal

does this one get enough money in?? i think i maxed out but did i played it right

What's your reason for raising preflop? Flop is fine as you're definitely getting the right price, but you could probably just jam it in there rather than calling such a large portion of your stack. You have a zillion outs even if you don't already have the best hand. The turn is a super scare card! Obviously it gives you the nuts, but what hand does he call the flop with that loves that card? I'd actually like a small blocker type bet here to try to induce him to get you off your hand. Something around 800, so it looks like you might still be able to fold to a check/shove. Checking behind is too risky as a 4th heart on the river will kill all your action for sure, so at least you didn't make that mistake. (I don't think a river bluff at a dry pot is too likely here, but by putting some money in at least you give him incentive)
    Last edited by oriholic; Sat Dec 10, 2011, 08:46 PM.
    4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.