PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What 's the Fraud in these hands???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What 's the Fraud in these hands???

Yesterday I played in 30k Gt tourney. I met 2 hands with Only one player, I didn't know what happen??? Is there anything wrong? I Supposed that he was very idiot, why he can survive until late that time??? What's Fraud in these? Somebody have already known the community cards before...??? Hand 1: Hand 2 ( after 2 hand)
    Last edited by redkingly; Fri Dec 09, 2011, 06:11 AM.

the first thing I'd do is to make a note on this player.... that they have no clue and will shove ATC.

In the first hand, they maniac with 59 should have folded preflop. Calling an all-in with JJ is risky if you had a bigger stack of chips, but with less than 10BB left, is the correct play.... especially against a maniac player. The player behind you with even less chips and AK was absolutely correct to call too. Against your hand and the AK, the maniac that shoved with 59 off will win the hand 14% of the time... and found one in the 14%.

In the 2nd hand, 3 10 suited is not a good hand against much, especially in a 3-way pot. If the 3rd player that muked would play any 2 cards against the maniac (could easily happen), then the maniac will win that hand 23% of the time, which is almost 1 in every 4 hands. Unfortunately, they hit one of the 23%.

There is absolutely no fraud and you'll see these types of bingo players all the time and in any dollar amount buy-in, especially early in tournaments and even more in freerolls. They will NOT be ahead in the long run, but can get lucky every so often.
    Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.