PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My bluff got bluffed out

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My bluff got bluffed out

My bluff got bluffed out, I just know this was a good fold, what do you guys think of it?

This flop lead is so weak i would attack it with 27o. If you want to continue here, you have to make it pot-sized as there are couple draws there. But c/f OOP is not so bad either against 2 opponents.

Comment

Most of these guys fold to small c-bets, i make more chips with them then i lose with them if i have to fold

Comment

Originally posted by XxTiberxX View Post
        Most of these guys fold to small c-bets, i make more chips with them then i lose with them if i have to fold
        As we see here they respect them a lot. 44 never fold!

Comment

You raised to 4BB preflop, so when you c-bet the flop, you need to show strength again.
          That small of a c-bet (although it is 4BB) is very small compared to the pot.
          I'd be c-betting here in the 4-5k range. Making a small c-bet like that, normally says to your opponent that you have 2 high cards that totally missed the flop (yes, this did happen, but you don't want to advertise it).

If you make a larger c-bet, then the opp doesn't know if you've got Ax that missed or some sort of pkt pair or a club draw or even a set. You need to keep them guessing on this, so you can get someone with 44, 66, etc to drop, because they think they might be beat. By making the smaller c-bet, you're basically telling them that you missed... which lets them know they're ahead and will stay.
          Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by XxTiberxX View Post
            Sounds more like playing loose fit or fold and folding their pure air when they miss. Your C-bet looks more like you're burning money. Try to bet at least half pot. More if it's multi-way

And yeah, obviously against a raise and a shove your ace high is not in good shape.
            4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.