PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

big $11

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• big $11

Sorry, this hand was deleted by its owner
    What should i have done? Call turn then fold riverbet? 3-bet shove the flop which I did hoping he would fold because of his small c-bet. I thought he missed the flop. * After the result I think this is wrong but if I hit I made the great decision. call turn call river if miss? What is +EV? What is the best play which will benefit me in the long run? need to promote my member of the week please click and be kind enough to put comments. thank you. http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/for...by-marvinsytan
    Last edited by marvinsytan; Tue Dec 06, 2011, 10:50 PM.

Originally posted by marvinsytan View Post
    What is +EV? What is the best play which will benefit me in the long run?
    Having at least stats on your opponents (i guess the horror of reads is beyond reach)

Comment

forgot to promote my member of the week

please click here and kindly put some comments or suggestions

hi will do also

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/for...by-marvinsytan
      Last edited by marvinsytan; Tue Dec 06, 2011, 10:52 PM. Reason: correction

Comment

Originally posted by Puciek View Post
        Having at least stats on your opponents (i guess the horror of reads is beyond reach)

speaking of stats

i want to improve my game, do you think it's a must to have that?

one time i tried using it too much that i just rely on that

now i just focus on playing one table and really looking at opponents move but the problem with mtt's is you onstantly beng move.

what is the best hud and what is allowed?

Comment

speaking of stats

i want to improve my game, do you think it's a must to have that?

one time i tried using it too much that i just rely on that

now i just focus on playing one table and really looking at opponents move but the problem with mtt's is you onstantly beng move.

what is the best hud and what is allowed?
          So where are those supposed reads? I only see guesses and hopes.

Comment

auto-muck preflop! You've got a suited, bad hand, out of position and should not be in the hand to start with.

on the flop: calling is ok, as you do have a flush draw. A shove is really bad. You have Q high against a preflop raiser that continuation bet.
            Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

should have folded to his initial raise

Comment

Insta fold preflop. Reads or not your behind a random hand here
                May the tinfoil protect you. MT

Comment

Fold preflop.

Comment

Originally posted by mtnestegg View Post
                    Insta fold preflop. Reads or not your behind a random hand here
                    So what? Poker is not about cards and this guy obviously got mad reads on his opponent. I wanna hear about those

Comment

Originally posted by JWK24 View Post
                      auto-muck preflop! You've got a suited, bad hand, out of position and should not be in the hand to start with.

on the flop: calling is ok, as you do have a flush draw. A shove is really bad. You have Q high against a preflop raiser that continuation bet.

thank you, your right should have fold Pre so that it will not to put me in a bad situation.

or just call then fold

why did i shove so stupid,, never to make the same stupid mistake again ever

now i know because im a donkey or a fish

Comment

Originally posted by roomik17 View Post
                        should have folded to his initial raise

your right should have done that

or the least just call one more bet then fold if miss

thank you roomik

Comment

So where are those supposed reads? I only see guesses and hopes.
                          i don't have hud

i'm just asking what is the best hud and hud that is allowed

Comment

So what? Poker is not about cards and this guy obviously got mad reads on his opponent. I wanna hear about those
                            i got reads i know that he will c-bet most of time and maybe he would fold his AK AQ in this position bad for me he got the rockets good for me i still got draws bad for me i didn't hit but wait Mr. Phil Hellmuth push all in 3 times at WSOP for his Flush Draws which he missed it all. I thinik the pros do it. I might onsidering doing it umbup: so for you you think my hand is playable considering im in the Big Blind position i will add 180 to win 700

Comment

* After the result I think this is wrong but if I hit I made the great descision
                              Umm no! thats not how it works bro. Long term, good results come from good descisions, not terrible descisions that got lucky....
                              May the tinfoil protect you. MT

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.