PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

was this un lucky or did i make a bad play

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• was this un lucky or did i make a bad play

HAND REPLAYER
    Hand Replayer Instructions | Forum

Read more: Replayer shared hands – Poker School Online: Learn Poker Strategy, Odds and Tells http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/rep...#ixzz1ffkLkzpC any advice guys would be great thankyou love to you all from the diva

Your play is fine.

Your stack size is so short that there is no way you can really do anything else except move all in with the 2nd best start hand in Hold 'em.

Even after the guy wit A7 calls you (as about a 70% under dog), and gets very lucky to out flop you, you STILL had outs to win this pot about 40% of the time by the river.

This is just simple bad luck for you, it happens.
    Double Bracelet Winner

Comment

You played it correctly. You have a short stack and want to do whatever you can to isolate one opponent... which is shove (if the other comes along and you win, you triple-up).

With a category 1 hand and a short stack, if it's me, I'm shoving immediately every single time.
      Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.