PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

still calling min raises

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• still calling min raises

Hi there folks heres an example of the trouble i get myself into im on the sb and have pocket 7,s
    flop comes aq something 4 players in the pot we all chk turn comes a 7 i hit my trips and wack a raise in guy calls me rest fold river comes a king now i know a straights on so bet 30 odd percent the pot for value then he min raises me well my pot odds are crazy at this point im getting over 7-1 for a call so i call and yes he has the straight .

Q should i ignore pot odds and fold?

You should post the hand to be analized. umbup:

Comment

*Moved*

Hi Poker, I moved this to get you more response to your question. The Hands Analysis Forum is where members post these types of questions, and others look to answer these types of questions. And Bisland is correct, try and give as much info as possible when posting hands to be analyzed.

Comment

well i was gonna post it if i could find it but my hand history has gone awol it was there earlier lol, ive just got a blank box now where my history used to be

Comment

You should save all your HHs to your hard drive. In lobby go to optins/hand history options/save HHs for..(I type in 365 days) and they will all be saved to a file that you can name, and you'll akways have them handy. For this one just contact support and have them email your last X # of hands, and you can get it from there. Hope that helps
          May the tinfoil protect you. MT

Comment

Originally posted by mtnestegg View Post
            You should save all your HHs to your hard drive. In lobby go to optins/hand history options/save HHs for..(I type in 365 days) and they will all be saved to a file that you can name, and you'll akways have them handy. For this one just contact support and have them email your last X # of hands, and you can get it from there. Hope that helps
            Agreed.
            To contact support for your hand history(s) emailed, just hit the Requests Tab in your Pokerstars lobby, then select hand history from the drop menu and complete the info. It will be emailed to you right away.

Comment

I agree with MT and Dan. Please get the HH and then post. There will be alot of things that will go into determining the best course of action, stack sizes, etc. Please get the HH from support and we'll gladly take a look at it for you.
              Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

thanks guys

Comment

well a 7-1 to call is not bad with trips, I think you should of bet more on the turn to gives his draw less chance to call your bet. you might have won the hand on the turn there.

Comment

Working...
                  X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.