PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse

Announcement

SCOOP 2019

Earn Tickets to SCOOP and play for a share of $75,000,000+ GTD!

See more
See less

86o turn straight

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 86o turn straight

I had to raise bigger the turn or fine? And villain min bet the river and when i raise and villain push i know probably hit the flush but i can not folded. I guess he play than maybe set or AsAx too. And any 6x, of course J10 beat me and 106 too.

My lucky i had got only 5BB but i reached the ITM, what i think it was very good results for me, if i see i short stack.

https://www.boomplayer.com/30749232_4E9A76171A

TheBlade8525

We've got a straight on a flush board.. the overbet raise on the river is just going to value own us.... it's only getting called by a flush and in no way should we be calling a raise. Raise is ok, but size it at like 400 and snap fold to a re-raise.

John (JWK24)
    Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Online Poker League
    Can you win the leaderboard?

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.