PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

55c NLHE (Turbo), $750 Gtd

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 55c NLHE (Turbo), $750 Gtd

In MP with Ad 2d this table had a habit of limping but would also call a raise. UTG open limped so I called SB and BB also called so 4 way to the Flop. SB is very loose with stats of 65/16/3.3/0.0 Flop comes 8d Qs 9s SB bets 150 into a 780 pot, villian 1 calls, I know I shouldn't have called with the only real out being runner runner diamond but I called even though pot odds were only about 8:1. Turn comes 7d giving me the nut flush draw SB bets 615 into a 1,230 pot Villian_1 calls giving me pot odds of about 6:1 so I call. Now I suspect the 7d changed villian_8's hand maybe making the straight for him or giving a second pair, or he could also be on the flush draw. River comes 3d giving me the nut flush SB bets 450, villian_1 callsmy dilemma here what is the best bet sizing, he was already in for 450, I didn't know what to do a 2/3 pot raise was about 3k but he had 2885 behind I raised 3k villian_8 called and villian_1 folded. I then realised I hadn't got all of villian_8's stack should my bet have been bigger to try and take his whole stack?

A2s is way too weak of a hand to be playing from this position.. muck preflop. The only way I'd even consider it is to raise to isolate the limper.. but to do so, I'd need to know that everyone behind me would fold the majority of the time.

John (JWK24)
    Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.