PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could I have folded this?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could I have folded this?

Guessing I shouldn't have playerd this out of position. Opened UTG with KJo and villian_8 called and villian_9 3bet with a less than raise. I call and villian 8 called. villian_8 stats vp50/pf0/af1.0 villian_9 stats VP62/PF33/AF0.5 Flop came 8h Kc Jc giving me top 2 pair but adding a flush draw to the board, I bet 871 villian_8 folds and villian_9 calls. turn is 10s now adding straight draw to board. I bet 1531 and villia_9 calls all in for 1,319. Villian turns pocket jacks for the set. Some advice on whether I should have folded this earlier, I suppose the key points are whether I should have played KJ UTG and whether I should have called the 3bet, although the 3bet was so low I felt I had good odds.

KJ is way too weak of a hand to be opening from UTG... muck preflop. I'll open KK or AK.. that's it for kings from UTG as the others are too weak.

John (JWK24)
    Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.