PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

$1.10 NL Hold'em, $1K Gtd - Final Stage

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $1.10 NL Hold'em, $1K Gtd - Final Stage

Hi everyone, I gave a time on playing SNGs and decided to play now only MTTS. I was playing the $1.10 NL Holdem and this is the hand i need help: http://www.boomplayer.com/poker-hand...344_6D600B9E0C I had 26BB, i guess at this stage it was remaining 126 players, i was at the SB and did a standard raise on that player, i had already stolen his blind once before. He just called my raise as i expected he would do. Then it was a very good flop for me, i played that hand very agressive because i hited a pair and still had a big draw, he made a re-raise, at this point i tought: "There is no call here, it's all in or fold". I decided to go all in with that big draw, but unfortunately he hited his weak draw. My question here is, should i have played this hand more tight checking the flop or i did the right play? Thank you umbup:
    Bracelet Winner

Well played, unlucky result. I'm playing the hand basically the exact same way (my std open at this blind level is 2.2BB+1BB for each limper).

On the flop, I'm leading and when raised, I'm jamming.

John (JWK24)
    Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.