PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2NL zoom: TJs from UTG

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2NL zoom: TJs from UTG

http://www.boomplayer.com/en/poker-h...559_CD53C19EC9

So i opened this hand because in my experience zoom play is much tighter than regular play. It's unfortunate that the really short guy shoves but since the other guy and I are deep stacked I called.

The flop comes out really great for me but given the action I wasn't really sure wether or not shoving was the right play. Once he raised i figuered he could have either KQ, AQ of clubs, a set of 4s and maybe some other kind of draws.

Was it OK to shove here or should I just have waited untill I made my draw to get the money in? If a 9 or an ace were to come my hand would be pretty disguised so he would stack of easily.

**moved to Basic Poker Hand Discussions **
    2 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

I'm not sure if JTs is an open from UTG in full ring, though I personally would do it, because I like high suited connectors like JT.

Rest of the hand I think is pretty perfect aside from actually shoving flop rather than leaving a little behind. You just have so much equity against a lot of his range and he is clearly interested in playing his hand too.

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.