PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

5nl top set on possible flush board

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5nl top set on possible flush board

15 hands 23/13 nothing out of the line yet Should I call the turn and river? I think I played this badly cause ott, his range should be mostly flushes. The smaller sets should try to get it in OTF, air should fold, overpairs should just call and check at least the turn, if not the river too. Was I being married to my top set? At the time I was still hoping he has a set in his range, maybe two pair but would he value bet it vs my range?

I think we should be betting the turn, checking offers him a free card option and he has so many hands in his range that would benefit from a free card... singleton clubs, 7x, 6x combos to be specific. I would bet/get it in personally.

He still has sets possible, waiting to raise you on the turn, then betting because you checked, but again if he has 2 pair or a set, he may elect to not bet if he feels scared of the 8c, and now all those bad river cards kill our action if they don't beat us.
    Head Live Trainer
    Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.