PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

shoving was good play or bad play here

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shoving was good play or bad play here

here is hand from saturday splash 2fpp rebuy satellite tourney blind levels were Level XVI (1250/2500) and i was having 29k chips and one player from UTG 2 raise and i had J7s from cutoff and i open shove ,he has K10 ,he call my shove which was around 50% of his chip stack and he won ..the next blind level was an addon one .. was shoving correct play there with those hands or should i have waited for better cards...

For me, this is a snap-fold. If I would have been the first into the pot, this is the bottom suited jack on a shove chart for this number of blinds and position at the table.. so it's a marginal play to shove, even if it's folded to me.

With someone already in the pot.. snap-fold.

John (JWK24)
    Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

can u give me some advice what should be the shove range when less than 20 blind and 10 blind
      thanks for the advice bro, i was thinking also i made a bad shove there

Comment

it's different by every 1/2 blind for every seat at the table... it depends.

John (JWK24)
        Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.