PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2nl cash table, Correct or to too Aggressive ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2nl cash table, Correct or to too Aggressive ?

[didn't look past shove]
    I like your shove. If villain2 was 4betting with more stack behind, the situation chances a lot, but since he is allin he is no longer a factor and we cant fold AK now. I do think his range is pretty strong, JJ+, AK, AQs.

Villain3 is the interesting villain.
    The overcall by him looks like a pocketpair to me. QQ or less. Could be AK or some high suitedconnectors. I think AA and KK would not overcall but 5bet.

By shoving you make him fold all low pockets that he wanted to setmine with. AK is prob folding too, so are all lower hands. We flip against the rest. I don't think thats bad, but it is high variance.

As said, if villain3 had a full stack, I'm folding AK.

[watched the full hand]
    sigh....variance sucks

Comment

Thank you so much for the feedback As you have mentioned above my thought process is pretty identical to yours so that is nice to know . Just wanted the feedback to see if i was thinking correctly and going in the right direction . Hence to say i was very surprised to see J7 . Taken a good note on this guy so hopefully i can get back my money and then some . Variance does suck but like you say i did take a high variance approach . Running pretty awful at moment but as long as i am getting it in good it will turn fingers crossed thanks again it has really helped . Take care and good luck at the tables

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.