PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AA (NL5 zoom SH)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AA (NL5 zoom SH)

I feel like folding on the flop is too weak, and later I'm just glued to my hand.
    I think on the flop he can x/r with QQ, 88, 55 and AQ - then I have 53% equity.
    I don't raise cause I don't want to throw away his bluff or spazz range.
    Last edited by el da xote; Wed Sep 24, 2014, 02:40 PM.

Only a bad player (imo), would raise AQ here, unless it's AcQc. I do see some flushdraws in his range AQ, KQ,QJ, AJ.

From what I have learned, a raise like this means trouble. I agree folding is a bit weak but calling is not very appealing as well, neigher is 3 betting. maybe fold after all...

The 5 on the turn would be very bad for flushdraw, but still he leads, so I'm out for sure

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.