PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AQs (NL5 zoom SH)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AQs (NL5 zoom SH)

I raise his donk bet as I don't want to let him see turn on his price (to draw so cheaply). On the turn I still think I have value from draws and maybe KQ.
    River is a problem. I can have still value bet against some two pair, sets, maybe 9x.

This is how I see his range on the river:

Code:
    Stół: QhTd4hJcKh
    	Equity	Wygrana	Podział
    CO	74.29%	62.86%	11.43%	{ AdQd }
    SB	25.71%	14.29%	11.43%	{ TT, 44, AJs-ATs, KTs+, QJs, JTs, AhKh, AhQh, Ah9h, Ah8h, Ah7h, Ah6h, Ah5h, Ah4h, 
    Ah3h, Ah2h, AJo-ATo, KTo+, QJo, JTo }
    Last edited by el da xote; Wed Sep 24, 2014, 02:23 AM.

Like your play until the river.

OTR, I believe, a checkback OTR is best. The only hand that will call your bet is Ax and you are flipping against that so no point in betting.

2 pairs will fold your bet (no point betting, you win anyway)
    sets and 9x might make a crying call, if it's a bad player... not much value there
    small flushes will call --> loose
    nut flushes shoves --> loose

better to save the 2 bucks...

Comment

Hi,

I think that you should have called (he made a 1/2 pot bet) Flop; if he bet something stupid like 2 cents then yeah raise it up.

Bet Turn

Checked the River.

Cheers,

Matt

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.