PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2nl Zoom Fullring - pocket tens

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2nl Zoom Fullring - pocket tens

Hi, 45 hands on villain 16/9/1.0 Can anyone find a fold here on the river? The reason why I say this is because villain does change gears on the river. Cheers, Matt umbup:

Never ever would I fold to a 75%potsized bet here. To a shove? yeah, I would insta-fold.

Even if the 8 would not have dropped, he prob would have bet. You can just have 2 overs...

Comment

I knew he had at least a pair here or better, and since that he didn't re-raise preflop then it was unlikely that he had QQ, KK, or AA.

It was an unlucky hand because he only had 2 outs (like you said) on the river.

cheers,

Matt

Comment

Originally posted by pullin1988 View Post
        Hi, 45 hands on villain 16/9/1.0 Can anyone find a fold here on the river?
        Yeah. I would fold AA preflop, and even A2 postflop, because im CASH-FISH)))))) ahahahha If seriously, its simply bad beat, nothing more. Dont need to find folds or self-mistakes everywhere. Its a game, and everything could be, and not everything depends on you.umbup:

Comment

Cheers

Matt

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.