PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

5nl zoom : KK vs the world

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5nl zoom : KK vs the world

Hey guys, Before work I went on having a short 1 hour session of 5nl zoom. This hand came up right away, which I might say is by far the most interesting one in a while : PokerStars Zoom No-Limit Hold'em, $0.05 BB (6 handed) - PokerStars Converter Tool from http://www.flopturnriver.com/ Button ($10.05) SB ($16.49) BB ($5.33) UTG ($5.18) Hero (MP) ($5.02) CO ($20.13) Preflop: Hero is MP with K, K 1 fold, Hero raises to $0.15, 1 fold, Button calls $0.15, SB calls $0.13, BB calls $0.10 Flop: ($0.60) A, A, J (4 players) SB checks, BB checks, Hero bets $0.29, Button calls $0.29, SB calls $0.29, 1 fold Turn: ($1.47) 8 (3 players) SB bets $0.35, Hero calls $0.35, Button calls $0.35 River: ($2.52) 5 (3 players) SB bets $0.40, Hero folds, Button calls $0.40 Total pot: $3.32 | Rake: $0.14 Results below:

Button had Q, Q (two pair, Aces and Queens). SB had J, 9 (two pair, Aces and Jacks). Outcome: Button won $3.18[/spoiler] I don't know the opponents, but obviously they are not Phil Ivey, Negreanu and Doyle Brunson How would you react to this hand ? Would you call that river after calling turn here or at upper stakes ? (because I know these things happen at 10nl at least, and one of them has red A3s and the other 78s of spades most of the time). If I was to close the action I would've called just be amazed at my own expense. Thanks and regards, Shoim

I wished I knew how to play such hands well...

I think I would made a normal cbet OTF of ~70%pot, and have folded the donkbet OTT...

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.