PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2nl Cash Table, KK against 2 loose players

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2nl Cash Table, KK against 2 loose players

Just played this hand in my last session. I thought it was quite interesting. Only about 15 hands on both villains, just fired up the tables: Villain 9 - UTG - 20/20/1.5 Villain 2 - MP1 - 65/0/1.0 Did I price the 3-bet right? Should I overbet and just shove the flop? On the turn, I'm pot committed so is shoving even in to an ace ok? Evidently there's just no telling what unpredictable trash the loose players at 2NL will go wild with.

I like the size of your 3bet pre.

I don't like your size on the flop, way too big. If you make it this big, better shove. You are never ever gonna fold anyway.

I'd make it about 45-50 cents (and call if shoved on). If player9 calls, I'll prob check/call the turn.

Because of your betsize on the flop, it made things easy on the turn : shove. no way I'm folding now.

Comment

BTW, another stategy that was given to me recently by arty and Spand42, is to flatcall KK and take it from there. The idea is, that you, by 3betting, wash out a lot of bad hands, only good hands continue that have a solid shot of beating you.
      With the shortstack fish in there, and a non-ace flop, things will look pretty good.

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.