PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

10nlz - Are we all in on the flop?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10nlz - Are we all in on the flop?

So apparently I haven't stoved this situation in a while. I'm a massive dog to only sets here. Now I just feel like a spew monkey I know there's alternate lines to take but are we hating the 'Get-it-in' Attitude here? No real stats on villain, he was 18/18 from 45 hands.

PF: 87s is a pretty loose open from UTG... Considering the blinds are deeper I guess it's ok.
    OTF: Cbet is good but I think I would just call vs. the raise and reevaluate OTT.

Thanks!

Comment

Looks good. Hope you won vs 66 or 99.

Comment

Hi Swagneto,

I personally wouldn't put 87s in my UTG opening range unless I have some really good reason to play with the blinds.
        Facing a flop raise, I am reluctant to stick in 150bbs or whatever... well unless either I know the villain could be raising our cbet as a bluff on this board with hands like AsJx, AsTx, KsQx and we want to take it down with 8 high then re-raising is fine. But also that we know that our opponent will put the rest in with their Flush draws. Once we put the 12 into the pot to win 34 we would only need to win 35%. VS their sets + NFDS we got 38% equity.

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.