PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1000 NLHE Tourney 84 all in or fold??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1000 NLHE Tourney 84 all in or fold??

I didn't play this hand would you do the same? ** moved to Basic Poker Hand discussions **
    Last edited by HokyPokyToo; Fri Sep 12, 2014, 08:27 PM.

Hey ligh7foo7,

First thing you shouldn't do is think afterwards ''Oh, if I played my 93 against his AA I would have won with a full house.'' Best thing you can do is if you make a decision, live with it. You thought that it was best decision to fold 84. Thus, seeing afterwards that you would have won with 84, and question yourself if you should have shoved, is wrong. You probably wouldn't even post this hand if the 8 didn't show up, right? :P

Now back to the hand. You have 84, which is a crap hand, but you have also only 2BB left. I'm folding here and hopefully next getting something like Qx, Kx, any connecters, Ax. Otherwise im all-in with every hand I get on the big blind.
    Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.