PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2NL hand review.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2NL hand review.

Hi guys i'm not sure if this is the correct place for this but i'd like a review on this hand. I'd like comments on my bet sizing etc. This was zoom and i had zero hands on this guy. Thanks!

*Moved to more appropriate forum* - Fadyen I think you played this pretty well. 3-bet with AKs is exactly what I'd do in that spot and since you're out of position making it more than the stander 3 times the bet is good (couple cents bigger than I'd go but still fine). Awesome flop for you and c-betting is great, with a good size of half pot which is pretty standard in a 3-bet pot I think. Good turn picking up the FD and I se no reason not to keep betting for value. Again decent sizing, could maybe squeeze a few more cents out of it but obviously you don't want to chase off too many weaker hands. River is awesome and he's shown he has something by calling two streets so fine to just ship it in umbup:

Tournament of Champions Winner 2013

Bracelet Winner

Comment

I really like your sizing in every part of the hand. Your 3bet is a little large but most 2NL that call a potbet will call larger as well.

Comment

Hi all I hope xTrey815 will not be angry on me, but I don't want to create another post for same thing. Please check this hand and tell my what I did wrong.

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/rep...ash=A92649C8CC

Comment

Originally posted by Draggo911 View Post
          Hi all I hope xTrey815 will not be angry on me, but I don't want to create another post for same thing. Please check this hand and tell my what I did wrong.

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/rep...ash=A92649C8CC
          Don't be shy, draggo. Just make a new post. You have an interesting hand and totally different from xTrey's. You flop the nuts, and played it passive...

Comment

Hey

The line is fine, 3b is just an itsy bitsy too large but if you always make it the same size from the SB is fine. The rest is flawless.

Regards

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.