PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NL FR comment plz

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NL FR comment plz

http://www.boomplayer.com/pl/poker-h...594_00AFF77FAF

Any comment?

What's your thinking for raising the river? You know that any queen has a straight, don't you?
    Bracelet Winner

Comment

Thanks for comment. Made a bad bet, should have checked.I Didn't have anything.

Comment

Originally posted by T.Baranski View Post
        I Didn't have anything.

You did have something. You had at least some showdown value, but just not a strong enough hand to be raising. With four people in the hand there is a good chance that someone has a Q. You can call that 30 chip bet from player 1, but if someone decides to raise then I would consider folding.

Comment

If I'm going to raise preflop, I want to make a standard raise (3BB+1BB for each limper).

If I raise and hit top pair, I need to make a standard c-bet on the flop (with 3 opps, this is 3/4 pot).

On the turn, if they call pre and on the flop, then I need to check the rest of the hand down and hope to get to a cheap showdown.

John (JWK24)
          Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.