PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

5nl FullRing Zoom - Aces

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5nl FullRing Zoom - Aces

Hi guys, Is this just unlucky? Stats on villain 167 hands 17/14/3 Cheers, Mattumbup:

I would have bet a little bigger OTT maybe, but in essential I would have played it pretty much the same way (and be broke too).

Just unlucky imo

Comment

Been there done that... I'd go broke exactly like that... To me is very unlucky

Comment

Bet bigger on the turn.

I don't think moving in on the river is good. What do you think he can call you with?

2 pairs/sets would have likely raised the flop or turn on such a wet board, except for rivered 2 pair which we block pretty hard obv. (and will bet for value if we check)

Straight draws all got there or can't call (like T9). Flush draws all bricked off.

The only real candidate worse hand to pay off this river shove is AhXh. Considering he may bet that himself if we check, or fold if we move all in, I think it's better to check this river planning to call a bet, than to move all in ourselves. At least we can catch bluffs then from the busted draws in his range.
        Head Live Trainer
        Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.