PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

100NL, Z: Turned nuts vs. XC, XC, XR

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 100NL, Z: Turned nuts vs. XC, XC, XR

Sort of an interesting hand. Villain: (59 hands)VPIP 19/PFR 12/AF 2.5 - 1 table from Brazil PF: Standard OTF: Good sizing with strong nut draw semi-bluff? OTT: Increased sizing with made hand OTR: Sizing... I felt like this sizing would be best in order to get value from worse hands as bad as pockets 8s? I also decided that I could get hands with no showdown value to XR as a bluff here? I think PF, F, T are all standard, let me know if you think different on those, main question is my river bet sizing. With this sizing vs. this XR I think we're calling 100% Thoughts?

Only QQ, 22 and 44 make sense.

I would call river, dont see any value on raising, doubt I play the hand any differently.

Comment

Can't see us folding this far up in our range. We're gonna have a minimal amount of full house combos on this board (22-55 are marginal opens utg anyway), so I think we have to call, especially vs this sized bet on the river.

Fwiw i'd rather bet a bigger amount otr. $15-$20.

Comment

Hi dirt,

I would prefer a larger sizing otr, like $20, as I would think a fair bit of his range to check/call 2 streets includes a lot of AQ/KQ/QJ/QT holdings.

I agree on not folding this far up in our range, as this really small sizing may induce some bluff raises by hands like 55, and smaller flushes+Qx likely think they're good and are raising for value now.

Tweet this hand on Twitter using the Tweet button above for a chance to win a seat in the next $5,000 guaranteed Big Bang tournament. You MUST include #LearnPoker and @PokerStarsPSO in your tweet. Winners will be notified by email every Monday. Good luck!
        Head Live Trainer
        Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.