PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

5nl 6 max zoom - TP and FD

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5nl 6 max zoom - TP and FD

No reads on villain, any thoughts? Ads

My thoughts are: umbup: Don't change a thing. [edit, after seeing bhoylegend's post] I thought you folded to the shove. You have to put $4.20 to get a pot of $5.70 = 0.50 + 1 + 4.2 (his effective bet). I wouldn't like my odds here.
    Last edited by rkleefstra; Fri Aug 15, 2014, 01:11 AM.

Comment

Plugging in the absolute worst case scenarios of all the overpairs, sets, better flush draws and no spew at all we have 45% equity. I like how you are hopefully playing it when you call his shoveumbup:

Comment

Just call the flop.
        When you smash the flop this hard, it's really hard for villain to be ahead, but when he is ahead, you're in trouble. Ergo, raising is a mistake, since it folds out worse hands and gets actions from monsters.
        You'll obviously have a lot of equity when villain shoves his set, overpair or NFD, but you're not actually going to be a favourite against his range as a whole, so you're just flipping in a needlessly high variance situation.
        Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.