PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2nl cash game. Please review

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2nl cash game. Please review

Played on a 0.01/2 cash

@dduvshani When making titles for these posts please add more info, like what game type, starting hand, position and any specific question. You will get more responses that way than just saying 'please review ..' Thanks, Raiser umbup:

Bracelet Winner

Comment

I am new here but when I saw him re raise on the turn, I thought he might have an ace and if coupled with a king would be a killer full house. Other then that I am not sure what to say, I probably would have checked or bet small on the river, thinking that my hand is secure.

Comment

UTG raise with ace-rag?

Im nowhere near being a pro,but i wouldve folded ace-rag UTG.

edit-You were miles behind pre-flop & every moment following it.

Comment

Fold ace/rag to 3-bet preflop.

If I see the flop, I'm absolutely leading it.

John (JWK24)
          Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

A3o is absolutely a fold UTG.

Rest if the hand played itself. Not folding any where and would be happy to get the money in OTT

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.