PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

5NL 6max zoom. 3bet KK OOP flops four flush.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5NL 6max zoom. 3bet KK OOP flops four flush.

Is this turn call incorrect? Is there spots in the hand where you would've folded earlier or jammed? Thanks. Villain was playing 26 / 19 / 65(afq) over 54 hands.

Turn is, I believe, a fold. You need to pay $1.82 for a $4.68 pot. So you need 36% to make you hand.
    To win you need a heart and only a heart. A third K might not be enough and I'm pretty sure you are beat at the moment.
    The odds of getting a heart are about 20-22% much less than the pot-odds so yes, turn is a fold.

To answer your second question... I could see me shoving OTF for sure. You have lots of fold equity and over 45% equity against a range like QQ+; AJ+; QhJh; ThJh; 55;22

Hope this helps

Comment

Thanks. I'm trying to get better at doing quick odd calculations while multitabling zoom... clearly need some more practice!

I assumed I had little fold equity OTF because of his pot sized cbet, so that might have been a mistake. Another option to consider is cbetting the flop, but I figured that I'd be value owning myself too much.

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.