PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

10NL zoom shot - Villain calls button, flop raise and continues to fire 2 more

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10NL zoom shot - Villain calls button, flop raise and continues to fire 2 more

Are these 10NL stakes so aggressive? Villain was playing 1 table. We open cut off with TT.

I'm thinking they can 3-bet with? So no 3-bet, what is their call on the button? Now excluding big pairs my c-bet gets a click back (no thought)??

OK, guessing a small pair may get lucky and flop a set or not?? My bad, thinking the aggression is too much and calling two more bullets.

But hey you have to draw a line in the sand sometimes to win a pot. And when you lose.

Do good LAG players do this in the micros and what's their line on a "dry?" 2 flush low board? We could have any over pair AA?

Hey Forrest,

I think they will raise 5x and flushdraws here quite a bit so calling down isn't a bad option especially on a good runout for your hand here. Given the board pairing removes a couple of set combos paired with the fact that all draws bust I like your hand, well played.
    Live Trainer

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.