PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

25NL: This is a cooler, right?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 25NL: This is a cooler, right?

Opponent 92/46 over 14 hands. I'm happy to get it all in with a set, albeit low. JT & T6 get there...but I think he could do this with a lot of worse hands?

Pretty nasty, but have to call. Imo villain has sets more often than some runner straights, and why would they have T6 not even i play that.
    And tho its only 14 hands, but 92/46, i believe they are stacking off with random two pairs and top pairs and what not.

Edit: Now i actually watched hand until the end, OMG T6... Yeah but its sooted, u know

Comment

Hi carl,

Yeah, vs. a probable wild man I do think I would call off here. Obv JT/T6s are possible from a guy this wild/loose, but at least we can rule out 56 as he would c-bet this flop with it. And players like this will blast all in with 2 pair and sometimes random bluffs too. So I think the call is fine.

Tweet this hand on Twitter using the Tweet button above for a chance to win a seat in the next $5,000 guaranteed Big Bang tournament. You MUST include #LearnPoker and @PokerStarsPSO in your tweet. Winners will be notified by email every Monday. Good luck!
      Head Live Trainer
      Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.