PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bluff Went Wrong - 2NL Cash Game Hand - Any Advice?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bluff Went Wrong - 2NL Cash Game Hand - Any Advice?

i wanna test his kicker, and on the river, he is pot committed, i can't do any bluff

Just some quick remarks:

Don't ever limp
    I could see me raising OTF (raise/fold) instead of OTT. OTT the value-part of the semi-bluff is cut in half and the bluffing-part doubled if you get what I mean. Good sized raise thou!

Easy fold OTR ofc.

Comment

I agree with rk... do not open-limp. It's one of the weakest and most exploitable plays in poker.

I also agree the river is an easy fold.

At 2NL, I need to be making my money from solid value bets and not from bluffs. Bluffs will not normally work at this level, as there are too many players that do not know where the fold button is.

John (JWK24)
      Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.