PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NL2 - raise on the Turn

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NL2 - raise on the Turn

Returning noob player, hence be patient please :P Villain is unknown, played a few hands with him until here and all I can tell is that he was loose and not very aggressive. I am OOP and with pocket aces against a small stack I simply decide to raise as he's most likely to have come with broadways, then if he's got the set so be it. On the turn my raise in this conditions would be just over 50%, about 40c, being that is over half his stack, should I raise my 40c and call if he raises or should I just commit right away and put him all-in myself?
    Sorry, this hand was deleted by its owner
    Personally I would avoid the all-in as I don't want to scare him away, I do believe to have the better hand, but am I losing on a value bet?

hi powerdegre!

Comment

I would simple shove OTT. If you bet, you are never gonna fold anyway.

He might gamble with a draw and will surely call you with AQ, KQ, KK as well. Maybe even 99-TT-JJ.
      If he has a set or a boat, bad luck.

Comment

Originally posted by TrustySam View Post
        hi powerdegre!
        Hey Sam ^_^

Originally posted by rkleefstra View Post
        I would simple shove OTT. If you bet, you are never gonna fold anyway.

He might gamble with a draw and will surely call you with AQ, KQ, KK as well. Maybe even 99-TT-JJ.
        If he has a set or a boat, bad luck.
        Cheers ^_^

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.