PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Qq 2nl

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Qq 2nl

Hi all I’m really not happy with this hand. V: 16/5 over 46 hands with a AF 2.0 P/F: was standard Flop: I don’t like my play here, I think I should have made the bet bigger, something like 15c-pot? After they call I put them on Ax and give up the pot. I’m interested to see what hands people put them on. Thanks for all the help Michael

Your bet OTF is indeed too small. I would just do a normal cbet of 70-75% pot.

The fact he calls don't immidiately imply he has Ax, sure those are in his range but so are most pocketpairs, QJ, KJ, etc.

I like the check on the turn to keep the pot small. Him checking behind is wierd. I dont think A-high would check behind neigher would 2 pair. He could be slowing AA or he is just as weak as it looks

Checking the river is oke too, but I would always call that small riverbet.

Comment

Hi!

Agreed with most of the things said above by rkleefstra. Just a small note, I would maybe make the preflop raise a bit bigger, 3 or 4x + 1bb for the limper + 1bb for being OOP. So that would be 10 or 12 cents. Would make the flopbet 70% and check the turn for potcontrol. Def. check calling the river after his check on the turn.
      Last edited by Lovehouse888; Thu Jul 31, 2014, 03:18 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.