PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Call or fold? Pocket 9 180 SnG

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Call or fold? Pocket 9 180 SnG

I had only 2 hands on the villain so no important stats for him. Checking the turn there made me think that he might be on a draw so he may bluff the river having no other way to win the pot. Opinions, advices?

Hi RedEyesX1! With the K on the board, I have to give the opp credit for having one (especially with no read). Due to this, I have 2 outs. To call, it costs me 200 chips into a pot that will be 750 (26.7%). My 2 outs are worth 4% equity... so since the pot equity is higher, I need to fold to this flop bet as I expect to lose 22.7% of my chips each and every time that I call here. The only way I can continue in the hand is if I make a standard 2/3 pot value bet on the flop (would c-bet against 1 opp, but not 2). With multiple opps, I need to check/fold the flop. Hope this helps and good luck at the tables.umbup: John (JWK24)
    Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.