PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Top Pair with Weak Kicker - 2NL Cash Game Hand - Any Advice?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top Pair with Weak Kicker - 2NL Cash Game Hand - Any Advice?

i wanted to take down the pot on the flop, but got one caller, how should i play this hand?
    Last edited by amature3921; Tue Jul 29, 2014, 09:04 AM.

Do you have any stats for Player 4? I would probably have folded this pre-flop as an UTG+1 raise at a full ring table at this level is usually super strong and you are going to be dominated more often than not by a higher ace. As for Player 4, I think he either has a big hand or nothing. He could have a busted hearts draw with something like KJ, KT. Or he could have something trashy like A3 which just made two pair. I think it is read dependent but I would probably fold at this point. I think we got ourselves into trouble by raising the flop but checking the turn, it makes us look weak.
    4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.