PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Full Ring 5nl Zoom - Pocket Queens

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Full Ring 5nl Zoom - Pocket Queens

Hi guys, Here is a hand where I do have issues. Please could you analyse my hand. Stats on villain: 16/11/1.5 The river I was considering a check, but if villain bets pot, I would probably end up folding. So villain could pretty much bluff river - maybe not this villain though So instead I decided a bet, which could look weak, but didn't want to invest too mch if he has it. I did bet a weird amount. Cheers, Matt umbup:umbup:

I think on the river bet/fold (Maybe depending on sizing) is the optimal line but I would just go with a standard 45-60% of pot because he is calling and most likely not raising with overpairs to the board that are worse than ours. So we can still get value. When the third spade hits, if he shoves or makes a big raise on this river, then I am happy to fold because he looks quite passive.

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.