PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Should I Play This Draw? - 2NL Cash Game Hand

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Should I Play This Draw? - 2NL Cash Game Hand

how to play draw in the following situations?
    http://www.boomplayer.com/en/poker-h...032_3D4245A8E5
    I. i raise on the flop, and someone got K high flush reraise me.
    a) I call, what should i do if he makes a big bet on the turn?
    b) I reraise, and want to continue my story on the turn, how much should i bet? And if he call my turn bet, what should i do on the river if i miss the draw?

II. i raise on the flop, and my opponent got K high flush just call.
    how much should i bet on the turn and river?

Last edited by royalraise85; Tue Jul 22, 2014, 12:50 PM. Reason: Inserted Boom Replay

You have a massive amount of outs and because it's a limped pot, you could expect villains to be quite weak.

This is a spot I would probably donkbet to build a pot as this is multiway and people may be very cautious about betting into 2 people. you don't want this to go checkcheckcheck.

So donkbet and call a raise. Check-call turn and re-evaluate river.

Comment

You have a straight draw, a nut flush draw and an over card. With two people limping, I would def. donk bet de flop. Probably bet the turn and def. the river. If you would get re-raised on any of the streets, I would call and check-call the next streets (but c/r or shove the river).

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.