PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

50NL ZOOM, KJo in MP

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 50NL ZOOM, KJo in MP

So this hand kinda sucks, I think PF is ok, but not great. OTF: plan here was to XR... fail OTT: I think this turn call is a big mistake. OTR: I really wanted to fold, I think the BB shows up with QQ here like 95% of the time? I guess what I'm asking is, what would you do OTT and we're obviously not raising river, I guess we need to call considering we peeled the turn? BTN(4 tabling from Russia) BB(2 tabling from Romania)

Pre I'd fold KJo and call KJs here, although the immediate odds are great this hand will most often just flop a pair and get you into multiway trouble vs strong ranges (which at least 1 of them will probably have given the action).

Turn I'd just call, I think doing anything else just looks way too strong and gets us isolated vs better mostly. We can still shove good rivers like this one for value or make folds as appropriate (there will be quite a number of cards I'd still consider folding on).
    Live Trainer

Comment

Agree with Felix.

It's just a really bad hand multiway with pretty horrid reverse implied odds.

Post flop is obviously fine. Shove river.

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.