PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

straight vs flush

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• straight vs flush

first i know the guy,he play any two hand aggro with huge raises.dont understand why site provides this type of players,give them amazing river.I give offer to anyone,lets put this scenario with live dealer to turn,if he beat me two times i give 1k.I know he had 18% chance to hit river,but cmon!!!!
    Double Bracelet Winner

I think that you should muck this hand preflop. Really you want to play this hand (although I might not even play a one gapper depending on the situation) on the BTN, or later positions when more likely to act last postflop. Also by playing this hand IP you get to see if the pot becomes multiway, if villains 3bet, etc. Reason being is that you are putting yourself in a more likely situation where villains preflop and postflop could re-raise where you will be mucking your hand a good portion of the time. Just some thoughts. Sick though when you have the best hand and suck out. Cheers, Matt umbup:

Comment

Lol looks like you're the one playing any two cards. 64s from early position, that's a losing call all day. Fold pre, fold to his huge flop bet.

Comment

Originally posted by pullin1988 View Post
        I think that you should muck this hand preflop.
        +100 Raiser umbup:

Comment

yes i agree. I wouldnt of played the hand preflop even from a middle position and you were erly and still played it. I would only of played this by checking when im the BB if soemone raised in fornt of me after the flop i would of folded.

Comment

**moved to more appropriate forum JWK24**
            Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.