PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Questions about this Hand - 2NL Fullring Cash Game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions about this Hand - 2NL Fullring Cash Game

I have a couple of questions on this hand 1, should I have Cbet here? I have 2 overs back door flush and straight. 2, should I have called the flop bet? For the same resions as above. 3, I see people talk about having good equity with back doors, could someone talk me through how they decide whether it is +EV to call/bet in these situations and explain the maths (if there is any) Thanks for the help Michael

I could understand a c-bet here. If they have a jack or better, it's likely a call. If not you take it down likely right there.

As played, if you felt opponent had one pair and an A or K on turn would give you the best hand, that's ok as well. I don't mind the call on the turn, if opponent doesn't have higher than a pair. If they do, then it's less in your favour.

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.