PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

pocket kings in premier league

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pocket kings in premier league

any advice on this hand would be great. should i have got away from this hand after he went all in?

Open raise is good, he calls so what do you put him on?
    Your reraise I would question. Looks early in game he could draw to flush 2 pair or he could have trips.
    So much might beat you here.You might have folded after his raise or look at turn for trips at best.(only 2 outs)
    What did you put him on?

Comment

afetr he called my 1st bet i put him on AK AQ AJ, was thinking if he had a pair he would have raised.after the flop i put him on AJ, thought about the possibility of him having trips also. after beating myself up about this hand i need to take more time to make decisions, i called to quick to his re raise without thinking it through. really mad at myself for not seeing it.my 1st time in the PL and need to be more carefull i guess.

Comment

I'd call the flop bet too and re-evaluate on the turn, since this is a league game. However, if I'm going broke early in one.. it's going to be with AA or KK.

John (JWK24)
        Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.