PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thoughts please

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thoughts please

I am now thinking I should have slowed down on the turn after the flop call? No doubt he could have had TT but I also thought could be JTs,ATs,QTs,T9s even in BB.

If this isn't a league game, I'm shoving the turn, as the bet pot commits me.

Losing with 2nd set is a cooler and I'm going broke here basically every time.

John (JWK24)
    Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by JWK24 View Post
      If this isn't a league game, I'm shoving the turn, as the bet pot commits me. Losing with 2nd set is a cooler and I'm going broke here basically every time. John (JWK24)
      I believe that this was during tonights High Roller Game. PSO Series. umbup:
      3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by Bill Curran View Post
        I believe that this was during tonights High Roller Game. PSO Series. umbup:
        then I'm snap-shoving the turn
        Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Yeah, Bill is correct. It was in the PSO High Roller game. I know the villain quite well and he is TAG. Thanks for the thoughts John.

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.