PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

10NL zoom - QQ vs fish

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10NL zoom - QQ vs fish

Poker Stars, $0.05/$0.10 No Limit Hold'em Cash, 6 Players
    Poker Tools Powered By Holdem Manager - The Ultimate Poker Software Suite.

SB: $4.71 (47.1 bb)
    BB: $10.41 (104.1 bb)
    UTG: $11.01 (110.1 bb)
    MP: $15.95 (159.5 bb)
    CO: $4.46 (44.6 bb)
    Hero (BTN): $10 (100 bb)

Preflop: Hero is BTN with Q Q
    3 folds, Hero raises to $0.25, SB folds, BB calls $0.15

Flop: ($0.55) K Q T (2 players)
    BB bets $0.10, Hero raises to $0.40, BB calls $0.30

Turn: ($1.35) 8 (2 players)
    BB bets $0.40, Hero raises to $1.50, BB calls $1.10

River: ($4.35) 9 (2 players)
    BB bets $4.10, Hero?

No stats on villain. Its really difficult to put him on a hand. He played a really weird line with his donk bets and the river bet pretty much looks like the nuts or a complete bluff. Are we hero calling here?

I would have raised large OTF and OTT. I would have clicked the POT button and raised it up. So,, yeah POT it both times and call river donk.

As played I think we have to fold river.

Comment

Hi ImStylo, look how villain's bet sizing change OTR from the previous two streets. I think that should indicate a strong hand and it's unlikely that we see a bluff here given that we have raised them on the flop and turn. With this sizing it's hard not to see a Jx completing OTR

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.